• Denim brand Nobody's Australian Heritage Collection makes its U.S. debut at Scoop, with creative director Wesley Hartwell. 873 Washington St., nr. 13th St. (212-929-1244); 7–10.
• Meet Grammy winner Estelle at Bloomingdale's, where she's launching a new jewelry line — the Carolee Musicians Collection of Sterling Sentiments — to benefit VH1 Save the Music. Receive an autographed CD from Estelle with purchase. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6:30–7:30.
• Journelle kicks off ten days of customization with hors d'oeuvre and cocktails. Shoppers who purchase $50 worth of Hanky Panky merchandise can personalize their lingerie with up to five crystal letters or symbols. Through 9/27. 3 E. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-255-7800); 5–8.
• Visit the Rubin Museum of Art Shop's fall trunk show for handmade goods from Asia. The selection includes scarves, bags, jewelry, and home décor from Tibet, Nepal, and beyond. 150 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-620-5000); M, Th (11–5), W (11–7), F (11–10), S–Su (11–6).
• Last chance to shop the Rachel Rachel Roy collection at her Soho pop-up shop. 111 Spring St., nr. Greene St.; M–S (11–8), Su (10–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.