• Fashion Week begins! Check nymag.com every day to see the latest spring 2010 collections, backstage galleries, party coverage, beauty shots, new accessories, and coverage from the Fug Girls, the Cut, and the New York Magazine team. See the whole lineup in our comprehensive Fashion Week schedule. Through 9/17. Various locations.
• Join more than 700 designers and retailers all over the city as they celebrate Fashion's Night Out. Get a free manicure at Chanel, score a complimentary makeover at Sephora, meet Anna Wintour in Queens, and more. Study our guide to the top twenty events before you go. Various locations, 6–11.
• Channel your inner Gossip Girl by stopping by the new pop-up shop for Anna Sui's Target collection. New York is getting a special first look at the pieces, as they won't be available at regular Target stores until September 13. Through 9/12. 54 Crosby St., at Spring St.; Th (11–11), F–S (11–8).
• Rachel Roy launches an 1,900-square-foot pop-up shop in Soho, showcasing her Rachel Rachel Roy line for Macy's. Through 9/16. 111 Spring St., nr. Greene St.; M–S (11–8), Su (10–8).
• Shop outerwear and fall apparel at the Original Penguin pop-up. Through 12/31. 103 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Stop by the new Nonoo Lyons pop-up store. London-based designers Deborah Lyons and Misha Nonoo's pieces include outerwear in tweed, wool, cashmere, and silk. Through 9/19. 51 Wooster St., nr. Broome St.; daily (11–6).
• Skin Lingerie is opening a pop-up shop for Fashion Week, featuring pima cotton lingerie and loungewear. Through 9/17. 127 Fulton St., nr. Nassau St. (917-691-0516). Call for hours.
• Vintage shopping site Market Publique is opening a pop-up shop, selling vintage clothing and vintage reconstructed jewelry and accessories by Erica Weiner, Dirty Librarian Chains, Issy Salomon, and more. Through 9/13. 177 N. 10th St., nr. Bedford Ave. (212-920-1612); Th (5–10), F (5–7), S–Su (1–5).
• Mention the friends-and-family sale at Court and receive 20 percent off your entire purchase, including new fall 2009 collections, accessories, sale merchandise, and vintage. The stock features labels like Mary Meyer, Samantha Pleet, Sophomore, Obesity & Speed, and more. Through 9/20. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Daily (noon–7).
• Sunglasses are 25 percent off and prescription frames are 50 percent off at Linda Derector. Through 9/20. 211 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-680-3023); T–Su (noon–7).
• Handbags from the Sak, Elliott Lucca, and Sakroots are $5 to $60 at the fall sample sale. The selection includes the Sak leather satchels and totes, ecofriendly styles by Sakroots, and woven leather totes and demis by Elliott Lucca. Through 9/11. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., second fl. (212-329-4500); Th (9–5), F (9–3).
• Leather slingbacks, classic ballet flats, embroidered denim styles, and more are $109 or less at the French Sole sale. 976 Lexington Ave., at 71st St. (212-472-9200); M–F (10–7), S (11–6), Su (noon–5).
• EDressMe.com is hosting a summer sample sale, offering up to 90 percent off select designer dresses. Prices are $150 or less. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-239-6505); M–F (9:30–6) or online.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.