• Fashion Week begins! Check nymag.com every day to see the latest spring 2010 collections, backstage galleries, party coverage, beauty shots, new accessories, and coverage from the Fug Girls, the Cut, and the New York Magazine team. See the whole lineup in our comprehensive Fashion Week schedule. Through 9/17. Various locations.
• Join more than 700 designers and retailers all over the city as they celebrate Fashion's Night Out. Get a free manicure at Chanel, score a complimentary makeover at Sephora, meet Anna Wintour in Queens, and more. Study our guide to the top twenty events before you go. Various locations, 6–11.
• Channel your inner Gossip Girl by stopping by the new pop-up shop for Anna Sui's Target collection. New York is getting a special first look at the pieces, as they won't be available at regular Target stores until September 13. Through 9/12. 54 Crosby St., at Spring St.; Th (11–11), F–S (11–8).
• Rachel Roy launches an 1,900-square-foot pop-up shop in Soho, showcasing her Rachel Rachel Roy line for Macy's. Through 9/16. 111 Spring St., nr. Greene St.; M–S (11–8), Su (10–8).
• Shop outerwear and fall apparel at the Original Penguin pop-up. Through 12/31. 103 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Stop by the new Nonoo Lyons pop-up store. London-based designers Deborah Lyons and Misha Nonoo's pieces include outerwear in tweed, wool, cashmere, and silk. Through 9/19. 51 Wooster St., nr. Broome St.; daily (11–6).
• Skin Lingerie is opening a pop-up shop for Fashion Week, featuring pima cotton lingerie and loungewear. Through 9/17. 127 Fulton St., nr. Nassau St. (917-691-0516). Call for hours.
• Vintage shopping site Market Publique is opening a pop-up shop, selling vintage clothing and vintage reconstructed jewelry and accessories by Erica Weiner, Dirty Librarian Chains, Issy Salomon, and more. Through 9/13. 177 N. 10th St., nr. Bedford Ave. (212-920-1612); Th (5–10), F (5–7), S–Su (1–5).
• Mention the friends-and-family sale at Court and receive 20 percent off your entire purchase, including new fall 2009 collections, accessories, sale merchandise, and vintage. The stock features labels like Mary Meyer, Samantha Pleet, Sophomore, Obesity & Speed, and more. Through 9/20. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Daily (noon–7).
• Sunglasses are 25 percent off and prescription frames are 50 percent off at Linda Derector. Through 9/20. 211 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-680-3023); T–Su (noon–7).
• Handbags from the Sak, Elliott Lucca, and Sakroots are $5 to $60 at the fall sample sale. The selection includes the Sak leather satchels and totes, ecofriendly styles by Sakroots, and woven leather totes and demis by Elliott Lucca. Through 9/11. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., second fl. (212-329-4500); Th (9–5), F (9–3).
• Leather slingbacks, classic ballet flats, embroidered denim styles, and more are $109 or less at the French Sole sale. 976 Lexington Ave., at 71st St. (212-472-9200); M–F (10–7), S (11–6), Su (noon–5).
• EDressMe.com is hosting a summer sample sale, offering up to 90 percent off select designer dresses. Prices are $150 or less. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-239-6505); M–F (9:30–6) or online.