• Sam Haskins debuts his photography exhibit "Fashion Etcetera," and previews his new book of the same title at Milk Gallery. Check out the Sam Haskins for Tommy Hilfiger capsule collection, featuring apparel printed with images from Haskins's book Five Girls. Through 10/26. 450 W. 15th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-645-2797); MS (10–6), Su (closed).
• Yoga instructor Kristin McGee of YogaWorks leads a free Intro to Pilates class at the Lululemon store in Union Square. 15 Union Sq. West, nr. E. 15th St. (212-675-5286); 10–11.
• Stop by the Bond No. 9 counter at Saks to check out the new Andy Warhol–inspired spicy citrus scent, Success Is a Job in New York. Bring an empty perfume bottle and receive a free refillable pocket spray. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 10–8.
• Design a T-shirt to your specific measurements (or replicate an old favorite) at Flirt Brooklyn's T-shirt pattern-making class. $50. Sign up here. 93 Fifth Ave., nr. Prospect Pl. (718-783-0364), Park Slope, Brooklyn; 2–4:30.
• Shop jewelry from Bijules and apparel from Prince Peter and Eva NY at this joint shopping event. Scope out the guest D.J. and grab a drink. Broadway East, 171 E. Broadway, nr. Rutgers St. (347-329-1093); 1–TBD.
• Topshop kicks off its campus tour, cycling to various New York colleges with goodie bags including totes, Topshop zines, and treats. Check out the full schedule here. Plus, students get 10 percent off year-round with a valid student I.D. Through 9/26. Various hours and locations.
• Chloe & Reese is hosting a sample sale. Silk faille party dresses are $90 to $180 (originally $495), skirts are $70 to $110 (originally $275), and day dresses are $70 to $150 (originally $340 to $385). 313 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 601 (888-317-1695); Th–F (noon–7), S (11–5).
• Mention the friends-and-family sale at Court and receive 20 percent off your entire purchase, including new fall 2009 collections, accessories, sale merchandise, and vintage. The stock features labels like Mary Meyer, Samantha Pleet, Sophomore, Obesity & Speed, and more. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); daily (noon–7).
• All spring 2009 apparel, bags, shoes, and accessories are 60 to 80 percent off at the Hayden-Harnett fall cleaning sale. Browse past-season merchandise and one-of-a-kind and vintage items as well. Greenpoint: 211 Franklin St., nr. Freeman St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-2247); Nolita: 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); F–Su (noon–8).
• Brooks Brothers is hosting a warehouse sale, offering up to 70 percent off men's suits, sport coats, trousers, and footwear. Suits and sport coats are $99 to $599 (originally $268 to $1,600), trousers are $69 (originally $128 to $248), and footwear is $199 (originally $398 to $548). 346 Madison Ave., at 44th St. (212-682-8800); M-F (8–8), S (9–7), Su (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Huma Abedin Hung Out With David Foster at the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.