• Sam Haskins debuts his photography exhibit "Fashion Etcetera," and previews his new book of the same title at Milk Gallery. Check out the Sam Haskins for Tommy Hilfiger capsule collection, featuring apparel printed with images from Haskins's book Five Girls. Through 10/26. 450 W. 15th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-645-2797); MS (10–6), Su (closed).
• Yoga instructor Kristin McGee of YogaWorks leads a free Intro to Pilates class at the Lululemon store in Union Square. 15 Union Sq. West, nr. E. 15th St. (212-675-5286); 10–11.
• Stop by the Bond No. 9 counter at Saks to check out the new Andy Warhol–inspired spicy citrus scent, Success Is a Job in New York. Bring an empty perfume bottle and receive a free refillable pocket spray. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 10–8.
• Design a T-shirt to your specific measurements (or replicate an old favorite) at Flirt Brooklyn's T-shirt pattern-making class. $50. Sign up here. 93 Fifth Ave., nr. Prospect Pl. (718-783-0364), Park Slope, Brooklyn; 2–4:30.
• Shop jewelry from Bijules and apparel from Prince Peter and Eva NY at this joint shopping event. Scope out the guest D.J. and grab a drink. Broadway East, 171 E. Broadway, nr. Rutgers St. (347-329-1093); 1–TBD.
• Topshop kicks off its campus tour, cycling to various New York colleges with goodie bags including totes, Topshop zines, and treats. Check out the full schedule here. Plus, students get 10 percent off year-round with a valid student I.D. Through 9/26. Various hours and locations.
• Chloe & Reese is hosting a sample sale. Silk faille party dresses are $90 to $180 (originally $495), skirts are $70 to $110 (originally $275), and day dresses are $70 to $150 (originally $340 to $385). 313 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 601 (888-317-1695); Th–F (noon–7), S (11–5).
• Mention the friends-and-family sale at Court and receive 20 percent off your entire purchase, including new fall 2009 collections, accessories, sale merchandise, and vintage. The stock features labels like Mary Meyer, Samantha Pleet, Sophomore, Obesity & Speed, and more. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); daily (noon–7).
• All spring 2009 apparel, bags, shoes, and accessories are 60 to 80 percent off at the Hayden-Harnett fall cleaning sale. Browse past-season merchandise and one-of-a-kind and vintage items as well. Greenpoint: 211 Franklin St., nr. Freeman St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-2247); Nolita: 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); F–Su (noon–8).
• Brooks Brothers is hosting a warehouse sale, offering up to 70 percent off men's suits, sport coats, trousers, and footwear. Suits and sport coats are $99 to $599 (originally $268 to $1,600), trousers are $69 (originally $128 to $248), and footwear is $199 (originally $398 to $548). 346 Madison Ave., at 44th St. (212-682-8800); M-F (8–8), S (9–7), Su (11–7).