• Julie Haus is opening a month-long pop-up store in Soho, where she's debuting her J/J by Julie Haus diffusion line. Tops are $50 to $108, dresses are $150 to $220, and coats are $230 to $360. The store will also stock the Julie Haus 2009 fall/winter collection. Through 10/4. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-239-4100); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–8).
• A Bathing Ape Pirate Store is popping up for five days, featuring menswear, womenswear, footwear, and more from designer Nigo at discounted prices. The stock includes archived and factory items. Through 9/7. 286 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St.; Th–S (noon-7), Su–M (11–6).
• Hickey is hosting a showroom sample sale, offering up to 80 percent off. Suits are $199 and sport jackets are $150. Through 9/3. 745 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St., Ste. 500; 10–4.
• Susan Farber handbags are on sale at Gilt Fuse. The Evil Fringe clutch is $129 (originally $322), the Belize Brick bag is $129 (originally $598), and the small Riley bag is $129 (originally $426). Through 9/3. Sale starts at noon. Online only.
• Select designer dresses are up to 90 percent off at the eDressMe summer sample sale. Prices are $150 or less. Through 9/10. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-239-6505); M–F (9:30–6) or online.
• Lisa Curran swimwear and Matiko footwear are more than 50 percent off at theSavvy.com. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Whitney Museum Says Letter Claiming to Be From Open Casket Artist Is a Fake
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Ask Polly: Why Does My Terrible Ex Get to Be So Happy?
Teen Who Claimed She Was Abducted and Raped by 3 Black Men Made It All Up
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
Ashley Olsen Reportedly Broke Up With Her 58-Year-Old Boyfriend
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.