This Fashion Week broke new fresh faces and showed us some tried-and-true favorites. Patricia Van Der Vliet, Mirte Maas, and Anastasia Kuznetsova were the top three newbies that found ground on some of New York's premier runways. We saw the much-anticipated return of Iselin Steiro when she opened for rag & bone. Karmen Pedaru and Tao Okamoto's stars continued to rise as they opened Proenza Schouler and Marc by Marc Jacobs, respectively. But Iris Strubegger trumped the competition new and old when she opened for Oscar de la Renta and closed for Rodarte. See who else made the top-ten list of New York Fashion Week in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel