Much of Ralph Lauren's appeal lies in the line's classic glamour, but when it comes to marketing and consumer experience, the brand is absolutely on the cutting edge. New York's fashion director, Harriet Mays Powell, sat down with David Lauren to talk about what the company's doing to stay ahead of the fashion-tech curve. As he says, "A page in a magazine is never enough." Now it's about touch-screen windows, bar codes on its advertisements that you can scan yourself, and the ever-crucial iPhone app. Watch and learn, grasshoppers.
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome