When we spotted City mag fashion-editor Julie Ragolia outside the tents, she was feeling good about the start of Fashion Week. "So far, it's off to a great start. The energy is high and everybody seems very calm," she observed. Of course, it helps to hit the shows with a good day-one outfit. "My look is a mix of masculine and feminine," she said, gesturing to pieces from YSL and Dior Homme. "It's a little bit of a schoolmarm–meets–Patti Smith." Watch to see Julie explain how her mix of vintage and high-end designers helps her strike this very particular balance.
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol