Some familiar faces walked the runways on Friday. Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin's editorial darling, Eniko Mihalik, opened for Ruffian, while Irina Lazareanu closed the show after two years of skipping New York's runways. Tao, the current face of Ralph Lauren, was first in line at Yigal Azrouël, and the Russian native Yulia Kharlapanova closed. Erin Wasson sent catwalk veterans down the runway as her show’s opener and closer, respectively. Jason Wu picked Karlie Kloss, his recent date to the September Issue premiere, to close out his collection. But it was the show's opener, Ymre Stiekema, who stole the spotlight. Given that it was her first-ever New York runway appearance since the Dutch belle debuted at Prada's spring 2009 show, and that it was one of New York's most influential shows, she edges out all of last night's competition. Click ahead to see all of the openers and closers from Friday, in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye