Ads for Sonia Rykiel's lingerie line are rolling out in foreign magazines; the ones pictured here recently ran in Spurr. H&M previously called the line "a totally modern, new kind of lingerie look." We wondered if that included see-through lace bras with hearts over the nipples. Apparently, it includes opaque black bras with flowers on the nipples. And see-through mesh panties with flowers on the ass. So much for lingerie that disappears under clothes! Though the style makes perfect sense, what with lingerie-as-outerwear being the hottest spring trend. Maybe panty lines will become chic, too.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000