Beauty fans worldwide have long been addicted to Illamasqua products, calling it M.A.C. Cosmetics' biggest competition, but American addicts were forced to buy the British beauty brand online. But not anymore — Illamasqua has sailed over to our shores, bringing its eye shadow, lipstick, nail polish, and glosses to Sephora stores nationwide. Count on Illamasqua for its bold, saturated pigments, which are especially vibrant in the powder shadows, seen here. The hues encompass almost every shade of the rainbow in both matte and shimmer variations, from Bloom (pale yellow) to Victim (deep turquoise) to Fatal (violet, pictured). And with so many Crayola-like colors to choose from, it's important to commit to the right one. Which is why we're grateful that we have the option to test them before we buy any new swatches ... and that Sephora also stocks plenty of makeup remover.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate