The Malaysian government requires female performers to conceal themselves from the shoulders to the knees onstage. Cleavage is also forbidden. This obviously presents major hurdles for Beyoncé, who wears crotch-skimming, cleavage-enhancing, sparkly sculpted leotards in her current show. So how ever is she to stage a concert in the country's capital? She's postponed her Kuala Lumpur show, perhaps to figure that out. Beyoncé was supposed to perform on October 25, but the company putting on the concert say it has been postponed to a soon-to-be-revealed future date. They would not confirm whether this is because the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party called for the show to be canceled because it would promote "Western sexy performances." This leaves her at least six days to come up with new costumes and a new method of intrigue (it's much easier to go home early when you're not worried about the strength and security of her bustier cups). The obvious solution: more glitter.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?