Hey, dog people! Guess what Miuccia Prada showed at Miu Miu in Paris today? Cats. Hundreds of little cats crawling all over breasts and butts and legs and stomachs and arms and thighs. Yes, at last, cats have leaped from the pages of Vogue to the runway, where they belong. In fact, buyers went gaga over dresses bearing embroidered cats last week at the Azzaro presentation (those were modeled after designer Vanessa Seward's cat Monsieur Jo). The other dominant prints in the Miu Miu show featured swallows and a naked, writhing woman. But those pale next to the cats. Puppies may be cute, but runway material, they are not.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament