Hey, dog people! Guess what Miuccia Prada showed at Miu Miu in Paris today? Cats. Hundreds of little cats crawling all over breasts and butts and legs and stomachs and arms and thighs. Yes, at last, cats have leaped from the pages of Vogue to the runway, where they belong. In fact, buyers went gaga over dresses bearing embroidered cats last week at the Azzaro presentation (those were modeled after designer Vanessa Seward's cat Monsieur Jo). The other dominant prints in the Miu Miu show featured swallows and a naked, writhing woman. But those pale next to the cats. Puppies may be cute, but runway material, they are not.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?