Company of We, a Talent Scout–featured design team from months back, just released their latest look book for fall '09, and you're in for a campy delight. No, seriously, Christopher Crawford and Jayzel Samonte take us camping, with guns and animal skulls for props. Don't worry, it's not as sinister as it sounds — the models, including Austin Pierce (who appears in the latest Arena Homme) and Tim Bryan, bare skin and do their best blue steel. Funny, our excursions into the woods weren't quite like this. Since last we caught up with Crawford and Samonte, their fairly affordable and chic menswear line has expanded into Saks nationwide, Holt Renfrew in Canada, United Arrows in Japan, and Fred Segal. And it's also available on the Company of We website. Click ahead for a look at their fall collection.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists