• Vogue's Hamish Bowles is an extra in the upcoming movie Wall Street 2. [Page Six/NYP]
• Mayor Bloomberg is hosting a dinner with retail executives on January 11 at the Macy's flagship store in New York. "These are discussions about the future of the industry and what if anything the city can do to help," a spokesperson for the mayor said. [WWD]
• Philip Crangi is set to open his new store in New York this weekend — that is, "if the credit-card machine comes in the mail," he says. [Style File/Style.com]
• Frida Giannini of Gucci on Mark Ronson's collaboration: "Mark came to my men’s show last January. At the time, we chatted about the idea of the flash sneaker store. I didn’t realize how much of a sneaker enthusiast he was until he started pulling out his own set of vintage sneakers from a bag he had with him." [WWD]
• Snoods are in for winter. [My Fashion Life]
Most Viewed Stories
Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
A Snazzy White Blouse With a Colorful Purse Is a Good Look
Should You Be Boycotting SheaMoisture?
I Finally Understand Online Mom Drama
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Ask Polly: Is Life All Downhill From Here?
Cara Delevingne Is Now Completely Bald
Melania Trump’s Rep Would Like You to Know She Isn’t ‘Miserable’ With Donald
Republican Lawmaker Mocks Latina Constituent in Tweet: ‘Do You Always Lie in English?’
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.