"I’m working on [a men’s collection] right now and someone at the office worriedly asked me, ‘You’re not going to make short skirts again, are you?’" Miuccia Prada reveals in the latest issue of Purple. “So I’m now pushing it even further, just for revenge!” Fashion, after all, does not have to be a one-way road. "Menswear should take cues from womenswear, and not just the other way around," she adds. "Menswear is so limited so I’m free with my ideas. Otherwise I’d die of boredom." Ooh, can she put the boys in some disco chandelier dresses, then? You know, Gentlemen Gagas? Thanks. [BlackBook]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her