• Temporary tattoos decorated arms, necks, and chests at the Jean Paul Gaultier show, and Iris Strubegger even wore her name on her face. Would you wear this look out of the house? [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• A new British survey concluded that 27 percent of women apply makeup while driving, and overall 3 percent of women have caused a car crash while primping. [StyleList]
• Rihanna, with the little hair that she has, managed to wear her locks in four different styles in one week. [BellaSugar]
• Take inspiration from Stella McCartney's spring 2010 minimal runway look and skip the comb. Hairstylist Eugene Souleiman just blew hot air on the hair and ran his fingers through — no irons, combs, or anything else. [WWD]
• Regarding Daphne Guinness's perfume: "Hordes of perfume enthusiasts will detest Daphne. Its sweet thickness might drive comparisons to marshmallow fluff and talcum powder But if your dream home is something you saw once in a 1930s fashion magazine, and your mantel is loaded with your nephew’s parrot sculpture, a chalkware lamp shaped like a Turkish boy, and a mishmash of flowers in varying stages of decline in a variety of flea market vases, step right up." [Now Smell This]
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Reese Witherspoon Is the Type-A Hero of Big Little Lies
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesExcuse Me While I Lose My Mind Over These Vetements Shoes
Peak shoe addiction.Being Too Lazy to Get Bang Trims Is Cool Now
Behold, at Prada.WATCH: The World’s First Transgender Doll Is Modeled After This Teenager
And it’s inspired by a 16-year-old.Moschino Brings Us Garbage Couture for a Garbage World
No recycled ideas here.Steve Bannon Wore Both His Collared Shirts to CPAC
And a t-shirt. And a blazer.Muslim Ex-Staffer Describes ‘Monochromatic Male Bastion’ of Trump’s White House
Her observations are…yikes.According to Google, These Are Our Greatest Skin-Care Concerns
A new report points to an obsession with sheet masks.Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
The Facebook group “Mass Spell to Bind Donald Trump Feb. 24th” invites witches to cast a binding spell on Trump.The Only Choice for the First Day of Milan Fashion Week Was a Gucci Outfit
The brand truly makes the street-style bait.The Story of the Dress That Might Win La La Land the Costume Oscar
Designer Mary Zophres tells the story behind Emma Stone’s iconic yellow dress.
With a set that included beds as seats.This Is How You Wear Pajamas to Work
The chicest look from day one of Milan Fashion Week.The Best Street Style From Milan Fashion Week
Hari Nef’s dog wore Gucci.Kellyanne Conway Is Still Trying to Convince America That Trump Is Good for Women
Her CPAC interview was a weird form of doublethink.Casey Affleck Finally Addresses the Horrors of Circuses
The Oscars are four days away.Watch the Prada Livestream
Enjoy!How Much Will a Pet Actually Cost Me?
The truth hurts.Bucs Quarterback Jameis Winston Encourages Elementary School Girls to Be Silent, Polite, and Gentle
Not your most obvious choice for a motivational speaker.Condé Nast Is Selling a $13.99 Special-Edition Magazine About the Women’s March
It’s titled “Rise Up! The Women’s Marches Around the World.”Tour Brooklyn’s Newest Ecofriendly Boutique Hotel
Sustainable design with water views and a hydroponic wall garden.