Jimmy Choo's collection for H&M launches on November 14. And though a good chunk of the collection has leaked online, WWD offers a look at the official campaign, shot by Terry Richardson. Jimmy Choo founder and president Tamara Mellon said Choo had a hard time creating nice things at an H&M price point. “It’s buy-now, wear-now for party season," Mellon says of the collection, which includes suede frocks and many more sparkly minidresses. All the shoes, which include over-the-knee boots, zebra-print stilettos, open-toe booties, and a few flat styles, are all real leather. (The over-the-knee boots are $299.) Mellon says this is a day-to-night collection, and her favorite piece is the black suede minidress with fringe that extends past the knee. Day to night, indeed! What office isn't missing that dress?
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament