New collections are walking in Paris as we type, but let's not forget about the breathtaking new fashion breaking ground in this fair land of ours. A new ad for Lindsay Lohan's 6126 leggings line just came out, and if it reveals anything about Emanuel Ungaro's first artistic adviser, it's what we learned earlier this week: Weary from her professional endeavors, she knows not rest. For despite having evidently survived an attack on the side of her leggings by a jungle leopard — who jealously paled in comparison to Lindsay's own spots — Lindsay tethered herself to a pole for safety. And leggings-ad magic was born. If she looks smug, it's because she knows she can do it all. Her Ungaro colleagues must feel so honored to have her aboard in such a senior position.
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.