Next Wednesday, the Ladies Lotto networking group will host the panel discussion "Fashion: Behind the Beast." Join Self's market editor, Lindsay Taylor Huggins, Refinery29's editorial director, Christene Barberich, bloggers from the Budget Fashionista and High Snobette, MTV V.J. Ruby Veridiano-Ching, and others as they ponder why fashion is home of the beasts, bitches, and beautiful things. If there's even an answer to that question. 10/28. Tribeca Grand Hotel, Screening Room, 2 Sixth Ave., nr. Walker St. (212-519-6600); 810. Click here to buy tickets, $15 each. Cocktail reception to follow.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb