Just as the Paris Fashion Week collections look a bit like New York Fashion Week on steroids, so, too, do the celebrity ensembles, which step up from being merely eye-catching to inducing whiplash. Case in point: Rihanna. True, the singer is not known for sartorial restraint, nor a pathological addiction to pants. But in Paris she was relentlessly audacious, taking the concept of basic black and cheekily — in some cases, that literally means "through the use of her bum cheeks" — turning it on its ear. Check out the slideshow for our take on Rihanna's entertainingly outré Fashion Week wardrobe.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling