• Rimmel London signed Georgia May Jagger, daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, and Coco Rocha as the brand's new faces starting in 2010. They'll join current faces Kate Moss, Lily Cole, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor. [In Style UK]
• Madonna's makeup artist Gina Brooke: "When I work with her, I use magnifying glasses and a head light. Madonna has an eye — she likes balance and straight lines and perfect proportions. I do as well, and I think we both see the same things." [BlackBook]
• M.A.C. Cosmetics will launch a collaboration collection with Lilly Pulitzer in January 2010. [Butterfly Diary]
• Cindy Crawford is concerned her famous mole may turn cancerous: "It's not something I really like to talk about. But I do now get this and all my moles checked out every year as a matter of course. Of course, it should be an issue we all have to take seriously." [NYDN]
• Stila Cosmetics founder Jeanine Lobell says her No. 1 secret to preventing wrinkles is to use "a ton of moisturizer every day, several times a day." So lather up, ladies. [Beauty Banter]
• Hair-removal treatments at Assara Laser are discounted today by the e-mail discount service Groupon for $199 each (originally up to $897). The Citysearch page for the center offers 359 five-star reviews, which is suspicious, because there are only 14 one-star reviews, one of which says "I am suing Assara right now because they burned my abdomen." [Racked]
• Jessica Alba's bangs are taking over her face. Watch out. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
Most Viewed Stories
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
Former Bachelor Chris Soules Reportedly Arrested After Fatal Crash
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Ask a Boss: How Do I Ask to Work From Home?
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesShould You Be Boycotting SheaMoisture?
The CEO answers your burning questions.This Photographer Examines African Beauty and Beyoncé
A new exhibition by Émilie Régnier at the Bronx Documentary Center.The Most Iconic Queen Bees in Pop Culture
▶️ “That’s right. Rule, b****. But don’t forget who made you.”See Selena Gomez’s Cute New Short Haircut
Chop, chop.Ikea Would Like You to Consider Its 99-Cent Tote Over Balenciaga’s $2,145 Version
The resemblance is uncanny.A Dead Woman’s Fitbit Data May Lead to Her Husband’s Murder Conviction
Richard Dabate is accused of killing his wife Connie, and her last recorded steps on Fitbit are part of the case against him.Your Relationship Status Might Affect Your Baby’s Fussiness
A study linked new moms’ relationships to how much their babies cried.See the Old-School Glamour of Palm Springs Come to Life in This Season’s Saturated Shades
Photography collective JUCO takes today’s ‘70s-inspired fashions to the southern-California desert retreat.Ivanka Trump Doesn’t Like Being Called Her Dad’s ‘Accomplice’
She thinks the label is “unproductive.”J.Crew Is Cutting 250 Positions and Moving Around Their Top Management
They’ll save $30 million annually.
Step aside, Taylor Swift.Stuart Weitzman Is Having a Secret 30 Percent Off Sale Right Now
Save at least $100 on suede ballet flats and patent-leather heels.4 Full-Body Moves From Drake’s Trainer
Workout gifs from the man who helped sculpt Drake.All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
Talking to Molly Ringwald, Judy Blume, Aly Raisman, Marilyn Minter, and more.Saudi Arabia’s Appointment to UN Women’s-Rights Commission Sparks Outrage
This is a country that still uses a male-guardianship system.Disney Invented the Coolest New Makeup Technology
No, it has nothing to do with princesses.I Never Thought My Big Boobs Could Fit in a Bralette Until Now
It’s all about the hidden underwire.Republicans Are Still Pushing Trump to Sign a ‘Religious Liberty’ Order
The order would essentially legalize discrimination against LGBTQ people.The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
“It’s not the ideal experience.”Former Beauty-Pageant Queen Pleads Guilty to Child-Pornography Charges
27-year-old Meghan Breanna Alt took and distributed photos of a 4-year-old relative.