The kids' collection Stella McCartney designed for Gap hits stores November 2. Sizes are for newborns up to 12-year-olds and prices range from $14 for wool tights up to $128 for a military jacket. Some pieces are cheap, miniature versions of McCartney's ready-to-wear pieces, such as a gray sweater dress with a leopard on it, skinny gray jeans with ankle zippers, and a gray cable-knit cardigan dress. And that military jacket is very spring 2009 Balmain. So this is a very fashion-forward collection, indeed. While most of it is wearable, are little boys who have no interest in playing marching band really going to wear that military jacket, "sewn with intricate gold brocade," on the playground? Skinny adults are likely to try to fit into the largest sizes. Also, Ryan McGinley shot the ad campaign. He's perhaps most famous for his adult nudes.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament