The kids' collection Stella McCartney designed for Gap hits stores November 2. Sizes are for newborns up to 12-year-olds and prices range from $14 for wool tights up to $128 for a military jacket. Some pieces are cheap, miniature versions of McCartney's ready-to-wear pieces, such as a gray sweater dress with a leopard on it, skinny gray jeans with ankle zippers, and a gray cable-knit cardigan dress. And that military jacket is very spring 2009 Balmain. So this is a very fashion-forward collection, indeed. While most of it is wearable, are little boys who have no interest in playing marching band really going to wear that military jacket, "sewn with intricate gold brocade," on the playground? Skinny adults are likely to try to fit into the largest sizes. Also, Ryan McGinley shot the ad campaign. He's perhaps most famous for his adult nudes.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her