We just received an invite to preview a juniors' line for JCPenney called Olsenboye by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. We can't be sure of too many details at the moment, but the flyer lists Olsenboye.com as the line's website. The site doesn't appear to be up yet. But if the line is in previews now, it must be slated for a spring launch. The Olsens join the elite ranks of fellow JCPenney designers Kimora Lee Simmons and Charlotte Ronson. If the line is like an affordable version of the Row or Elizabeth & James, JCPenney just got a whole lot cooler. Stay tuned for more details.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate