• 7 for All Mankind is hosting an Art + Fashion event at its Soho store. View artwork curated by gallerist John Connelly and enjoy music, cocktails, and food while you shop the fall 2009 collection. Receive a 20 percent discount on all merchandise purchased during the event. 394 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-226-8639); 5–8.
• Celebrate the first anniversary of Juicy Couture's Fifth Avenue store at a party showcasing the brand's latest ad campaign, "Do the Don'ts." The event will include various games, photo ops, and activities, as well as the chance to win a $500 gift card. Juicy Couture, 650 Fifth Ave., at 52nd St. (212-796-3360); noon–5.
• Check out new beauty line Vapour Organic Beauty and meet co-founder Eric Sakas. The makeup and skin-care products are made from organic botanicals and pure mineral pigments. Shoppers will receive a free full-size Siren Lipstick with the purchase of any Stratus Skin Perfector or Atmosphere Luminous Foundation. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); MS (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Claw Money and Hellz Bellz are hosting a sample sale at Reed Annex. Through 10/11. 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); noon–7.
• Select lingerie is 40 to 75 percent off at Brooklyn Fox. Through 10/11. 132 N. Fifth St., nr. Bedford Ave. (718-599-1555); S–Su (noon–7).
• Jackets, trenches, fur, and activewear coats from Cinzia Rocca are up to 65 percent off at the sample sale. Shop sample sizes 6 and 8. Cinzia Rocca Showroom, 30 Central Park South, nr. Fifth Ave., penthouse; daily, 9–5.
• The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer’s Thrift Shop is hosting a fall luxury-coat sale. Hundreds of coats, jackets, capes, and accessories start at $65. Designer minks are $1,800. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-535-1250); W–F (10–5:30), S (11–5).
• Shop deep discounts on jewelry at the Anna Sheffield sample sale. The Seed Bead choker is $99 (originally $350), the Seed Bead earrings are $99 (originally $250), and the Mixed Chain cuff is $75 (originally $215). 153 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St.; W (4–8), Th–F (noon–7), S (11:30–5).
• The Fifth on Main pop-up store is having a final sample sale, offering up to 70 percent off womenswear and accessories. Designers include Cynthia Rowley, Badgley Mischka, Nicholas K, and more. Register for an account on the Fifth on Main e-commerce site and receive an additional 15 percent off. 421 W. Broadway, nr. Prince St.; F–Su (10–12).
• Receive 90 percent off apparel from Prada, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, and more at the Yoox super sale. Through 10/19. Online only.
• Take advantage of Spa Week specials at the Vinotherapie Spa by Caudalie at the Plaza. Select 45-minute treatments are $50, including the Honey and Wine Wrap (originally $125), the Petit Facial, and the Spa Week Pedicure (originally $95). Through 10/18. 1 W. 58th St., at Fifth Ave. (212-265-3182); M–F (11–8).
• Find additional discounts on merchandise already marked down 25 to 65 percent during the annual Columbus Day Weekend sale at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Shop new outlet stores for BCBG Max Azria, Hudson Jeans, Lululemon Athletica, and more. 498 Red Apple Ct., nr. Route 32, Central Valley (845-928-4000); F–M (9–9).
• Euphoria Spa is offering discounted treatments for $50 during "Sneak Peek Week" (the week before Spa Week), including the Blue Agave Enzyme Facial (50 minutes, originally $185) and the Blue Agave Massage (60 minutes, originally $125). 18 Harrison St., nr. Greenwich St., second fl. (212-925-5925); M (10–8), T (1–8), W–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.