• Meet designer Karolina Zmarlak and shop her fall collection at Takashimaya. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 693 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St., fourth fl. (212-350-0100); 1–6.
• Shop deep discounts on men's and women's apparel, footwear, handbags, wallets, and accessories from Prada and Miu Miu. Through 10/23. 609 W. 51st St., nr. Eleventh Ave.; S–Su (9–6), M–F (10–7).
• Receive up to 80 percent off brands like Alice + Olivia, Earnest Sewn, Hayden Harnett, Frye, and more at the Wink fall warehouse sale. 188 Columbus Ave., at 69th St. (212-877-7727); Th–S (11–7).
• Archetype Showroom is hosting a fall/winter 2009 closet sample sale, offering one-of-a-kind pieces from YMC, Lewis, April 77, and more. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St.; F (10–7), S (noon–5).
• All womenswear, menswear, shoes, and accessories are 30 percent off at Atrium. J Brand black-and-white twill jeans are $139 (originally $199), the Moncler button-up quilted parka is $840 (originally $1,200), and the men's Ralph Lauren V-neck cardigan sweater is $159 (originally $225). 644 Broadway, at Bleecker St. (212-473-9200); F–S (10–9), Su (11–8).
• Save 30 to 70 percent on David Yurman jewelry, watches, and eyewear. A portion of the proceeds benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-3400); Th–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
• Receive a $25 gift card for every $250 you spend at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (11–6).
• Take advantage of Spa Week specials at the Vinotherapie Spa by Caudalie. Select 45-minute treatments are $50, including the Honey and Wine Wrap (originally $125), the Petit Facial, and the Spa Week Pedicure (originally $95). The Plaza Hotel, 1 W. 58th St., at Fifth Ave. (212-265-3182); M–F (11–8).
• Shipping is free on theOutnet.com. Through 10/26. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
11 Pairs of Unflattering Pants That Will Make You Look Ugly-Cool
Don’t Follow Pippa Middleton’s ‘Extremely Restrictive’ Wedding Diet
Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster
Female Dragonflies Fake Their Own Deaths to Avoid Males
I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
Ivanka Trump Reportedly Bribed Her Angry Neighbors With Baked Goods
Millie Bobby Brown Has Some Simple Makeup Tips She’d Like to Share
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.