• Fred Flare hosts its first-ever charity brunch at Eat, featuring special guest Jonathan Adler. Enjoy food, prizes, and more. Tickets are $75 and all proceeds benefit God’s Love We Deliver, a nonprofit organization that provides meals and nutritional counseling to those living with life-altering illnesses. Buy a ticket at fredflare.com. Eat, 124 Meserole Ave., nr. Leonard St. (718-349-1257); 10 a.m.
• Bags for the People teams up with 3rd Ward to host "Sweatshop Socials" on the last Monday of each month. Bring fabric and they'll provide sewing machines, instructions, and drinks ($1 if you bring a cup; $3 if you don't). Food will be available from Vietnamese sandwich joint Nha Toi, and nonprofit Pendu Org Arts & Actions will provide live music and visual displays. 195 Morgan Ave., nr. Stagg St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-4961); 7–10.
• Duckie Brown apparel is 70 to 80 percent off at the sample sale. Shirts in stripes, solids, and plaids are $100 (originally $350), trousers are $120 (originally $450), and jackets are $300 (originally $1,100). Select one-of-a-kind runway pieces are $300 to $600 (originally $1,200 to $5,000). Through 10/24. The Morgans Hotel, 237 Madison Ave., nr. 37th St., penthouse; noon–5.
• Select hoodies, jackets, tees, hats, and more are up to 25 percent off at the Kidrobot store. The sale continues online at kidrobot.com from 10/26–10/30, where hoodies and sweaters are $30 and tees and hats are $15. Through 10/28. 118 Prince St., nr. Greene St. (212-966-6688); S–W (11–8).
• Fall apparel from Kerrigan and Daryl K is 20 to 40 percent off. Through 10/25. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Womenswear, menswear, shoes, and handbags are 70 to 80 percent off at the Elie Tahari fall sample sale. The women’s sleeveless sequin cocktail dress is $99 (originally $598), the charcoal-colored cashmere-blend trench coat with fox-fur collar is $499 (originally $995), and the black snakeskin classic pumps are $79 (originally $495). 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 43rd St. (212-398-2622); T–F (8:30–7:30), S (10–5).
• John Varvatos hosts his first-ever warehouse sale, offering up to 90 percent off pieces from the 2008/2009 design collection and John Varvatos USA collection. The sale includes a full range of sportswear, tailored clothing, suits, trousers, sweaters, dress shirts, coats, jackets, and more. Admittance is RSVP only; RSVP and register in advance at johnvarvatos.thewarehousesale.com. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; F–S (10–8).
• The entire fall 2009 collection is 20 percent off at the Temperley London "Fall Fashions & Fortunes" event. A representative from Wolford tights will be on hand to assist with outfit pairings. RSVP to Virginiar@temperleylondon.com. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St. (212-219-2929); W–S (11–7).
• Eyewear is up to 80 percent off at the annual Robert Marc warehouse sale. Brands include Chrome Hearts, Badgley Mischka, Vintage by Retrospecs, Blinde, and more. Those attending the sale will also receive a coupon for 20 percent off prescription lenses for frames purchased at the event. Robert Marc eyewear starts at $89 (originally $395 to $695), genuine buffalo-horn eyewear is $249 (originally $795), and Badgley Mischka eyewear starts at $129 (originally $295 to $495). Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-675-5200); Th–S (10–7).
• Hundreds of shoes are on sale starting at $75 per pair (originally $595 to $795) at the Gunmetal warehouse and sample sale. The selection includes stilettos, platforms, wedges, boots, sandals, and samples. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Th–S (10–7).
• The House of Shalini is hosting a sample sale, offering up to 85 percent off select womenswear. The silk faille cocktail dress is $400 (originally $2,200), the silk chiffon Swank blouse is $250 (originally $1,600), and the silk faille sculpted jacket is $400 (originally $2,400). Prices start at $100. 363B W. 18th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-505-2765); Th–F (11–8), S (11–5).
• Jonathan Adler and Calypso St. Barth are co-hosting a warehouse sale. Jonathan Adler furniture, rugs, lighting, pottery, pillows, accessories, and more are 30 to 70 percent off, and Calypso apparel, accessories, fragrance, candles, and kids' items are 50 to 75 percent off. 38-16 Skillman Ave., nr. 38th St., Long Island City, Queens; Th–F (10–8), S (10–4).
• Eveningwear, furs, and ready-to-wear items from the Roberto Cavalli Class line are up to 75 percent off. Through 10/27. 135 W. 52nd St., ste. 5A (212-920-1211); Su–Tu (10–6).
• Furs and fall 2009 ready-to-wear items are up to 70 percent off at the Giuliana Teso sample sale. Cashmere coats with mink trim are $900 (originally $2,400), floral-print dresses with matching jackets are $1,200 (originally $2,800), and mink capes are $1,600 (originally ($3,800). Through 10/27. 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., ste. 5A (212-920-1211); Su–Tu (10–8).
• Fall merchandise from Free People and Walter is 60 to 80 percent off. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th–Su (10:30–7).
• Select sunglasses and glasses are $79 to $99 at the annual Oliver Peoples sale. Take an additional 30 percent off prescription lenses. Various hours and locations.
• Jewelry by Anthony Nak is 50 to 80 percent off. Online only.