• Fred Flare hosts its first-ever charity brunch at Eat, featuring special guest Jonathan Adler. Enjoy food, prizes, and more. Tickets are $75 and all proceeds benefit God’s Love We Deliver, a nonprofit organization that provides meals and nutritional counseling to those living with life-altering illnesses. Buy a ticket at fredflare.com. Eat, 124 Meserole Ave., nr. Leonard St. (718-349-1257); 10 a.m.
• Bags for the People teams up with 3rd Ward to host "Sweatshop Socials" on the last Monday of each month. Bring fabric and they'll provide sewing machines, instructions, and drinks ($1 if you bring a cup; $3 if you don't). Food will be available from Vietnamese sandwich joint Nha Toi, and nonprofit Pendu Org Arts & Actions will provide live music and visual displays. 195 Morgan Ave., nr. Stagg St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-4961); 7–10.
• Duckie Brown apparel is 70 to 80 percent off at the sample sale. Shirts in stripes, solids, and plaids are $100 (originally $350), trousers are $120 (originally $450), and jackets are $300 (originally $1,100). Select one-of-a-kind runway pieces are $300 to $600 (originally $1,200 to $5,000). Through 10/24. The Morgans Hotel, 237 Madison Ave., nr. 37th St., penthouse; noon–5.
• Select hoodies, jackets, tees, hats, and more are up to 25 percent off at the Kidrobot store. The sale continues online at kidrobot.com from 10/26–10/30, where hoodies and sweaters are $30 and tees and hats are $15. Through 10/28. 118 Prince St., nr. Greene St. (212-966-6688); S–W (11–8).
• Fall apparel from Kerrigan and Daryl K is 20 to 40 percent off. Through 10/25. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Womenswear, menswear, shoes, and handbags are 70 to 80 percent off at the Elie Tahari fall sample sale. The women’s sleeveless sequin cocktail dress is $99 (originally $598), the charcoal-colored cashmere-blend trench coat with fox-fur collar is $499 (originally $995), and the black snakeskin classic pumps are $79 (originally $495). 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 43rd St. (212-398-2622); T–F (8:30–7:30), S (10–5).
• John Varvatos hosts his first-ever warehouse sale, offering up to 90 percent off pieces from the 2008/2009 design collection and John Varvatos USA collection. The sale includes a full range of sportswear, tailored clothing, suits, trousers, sweaters, dress shirts, coats, jackets, and more. Admittance is RSVP only; RSVP and register in advance at johnvarvatos.thewarehousesale.com. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; F–S (10–8).
• The entire fall 2009 collection is 20 percent off at the Temperley London "Fall Fashions & Fortunes" event. A representative from Wolford tights will be on hand to assist with outfit pairings. RSVP to Virginiar@temperleylondon.com. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St. (212-219-2929); W–S (11–7).
• Eyewear is up to 80 percent off at the annual Robert Marc warehouse sale. Brands include Chrome Hearts, Badgley Mischka, Vintage by Retrospecs, Blinde, and more. Those attending the sale will also receive a coupon for 20 percent off prescription lenses for frames purchased at the event. Robert Marc eyewear starts at $89 (originally $395 to $695), genuine buffalo-horn eyewear is $249 (originally $795), and Badgley Mischka eyewear starts at $129 (originally $295 to $495). Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-675-5200); Th–S (10–7).
• Hundreds of shoes are on sale starting at $75 per pair (originally $595 to $795) at the Gunmetal warehouse and sample sale. The selection includes stilettos, platforms, wedges, boots, sandals, and samples. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Th–S (10–7).
• The House of Shalini is hosting a sample sale, offering up to 85 percent off select womenswear. The silk faille cocktail dress is $400 (originally $2,200), the silk chiffon Swank blouse is $250 (originally $1,600), and the silk faille sculpted jacket is $400 (originally $2,400). Prices start at $100. 363B W. 18th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-505-2765); Th–F (11–8), S (11–5).
• Jonathan Adler and Calypso St. Barth are co-hosting a warehouse sale. Jonathan Adler furniture, rugs, lighting, pottery, pillows, accessories, and more are 30 to 70 percent off, and Calypso apparel, accessories, fragrance, candles, and kids' items are 50 to 75 percent off. 38-16 Skillman Ave., nr. 38th St., Long Island City, Queens; Th–F (10–8), S (10–4).
• Eveningwear, furs, and ready-to-wear items from the Roberto Cavalli Class line are up to 75 percent off. Through 10/27. 135 W. 52nd St., ste. 5A (212-920-1211); Su–Tu (10–6).
• Furs and fall 2009 ready-to-wear items are up to 70 percent off at the Giuliana Teso sample sale. Cashmere coats with mink trim are $900 (originally $2,400), floral-print dresses with matching jackets are $1,200 (originally $2,800), and mink capes are $1,600 (originally ($3,800). Through 10/27. 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., ste. 5A (212-920-1211); Su–Tu (10–8).
• Fall merchandise from Free People and Walter is 60 to 80 percent off. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th–Su (10:30–7).
• Select sunglasses and glasses are $79 to $99 at the annual Oliver Peoples sale. Take an additional 30 percent off prescription lenses. Various hours and locations.
• Jewelry by Anthony Nak is 50 to 80 percent off. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.