• Real Pilates hosts a Pilates for Pink class. Admission is $40 and includes the class, a T-shirt, and refreshments. Fifty percent of the day's proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Fund, and additional donations are accepted. Call for reservations. Real Pilates, 117 Duane St., nr. Church St. (212-625-0777); 3:30 and 4:30.
• Shop Miriam Haskell costume jewelry at the in-store boutique at Henri Bendel. Select pieces are featured in Bendel's Fifth Avenue windows alongside original photographs by Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon, Horst P. Horst, and more. Through 11/2. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Shuttered Nolita boutique Only Hearts opens a two-month pop-up shop, OH: Pop. The store offers unworn one-of-a-kind vintage items from the seventies, eighties, and nineties. Through 1/1. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St.; M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Check out the latest wedding trends for 2010 at the Wedding Salon. The event includes cake tastings with Sylvia Weinstock, a Bridal Reflections fashion show, and a sneak preview of David Tutera by Faviana's new wedding gown collection. There will also be complimentary beauty services, cocktails, and gift bags. The $50 entrance fee allows for one guest. Tickets can be purchased at weddingsalon.com. The Roosevelt Hotel, 45 E. 45th St., nr. Madison Ave.; 4–9.
• Select Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers womenswear is up to 80 percent off, including dresses, trousers, cashmere sweaters, jackets, and outerwear. Outerwear is $499 (originally $2,500 to $5,500), jackets are $399 (originally $2,400 to $2,800), and sweaters are $99 (originally $400 to $600). Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Th (8–7), F (10–7), S (9–2).
• London footwear brand Terra Plana is offering 50 to 70 percent off men's and women's shoes at its pop-up outlet store. 111 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-3641); M-S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Bliss Spa is offering fall discounts. Receive a free brow wax (originally $30) when you book the Youth As We Know It Facial (60 minutes; $185). Get 20 percent off Bliss hair-removal products at Bliss spas and online. (Enter the code "hairy" at checkout.) Various locations.
• Enjoy October spa specials at Aura Wellness Spa. The 90-minute Fresh Fall Facial with microdermabrasion is $180 (originally $240), and the 120-minute Body Hydrotherapy and Peptide Facial is $200 (originally $270). Take advantage of extra savings of up to 50 percent on select treatments on Wednesdays. 49 W. 33rd St., nr. Broadway (212-695-9559); daily, 10–2 a.m.
• Oak launches the Skeletons in Our Closet sale this weekend at the Bond Street location. Check out the store's basement for 60 percent off select past-season merchandise from Opening Ceremony, Acne, Grey Ant, Scout, Rachel Comey, and more. 28 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-677-1293); F–S (11–8), Su (11–7).
• A.P.C. is hosting an overstock sale, offering womenswear, menswear, and accessories for up to 80 percent off. The men's cotton cowboy-cut button-down shirt is $90 (originally $153), the women's ivory cotton and silk dress is $165 (originally $275), and the chestnut-brown baby llama wool oversize scarf is $120 (originally $199). Stock will be replenished daily. 33 Grand St., nr. Wythe Ave. (212-966-9885); F–Su (11–7).
• Coats, handbags, dresses, and more are up to 85 percent off at the Max&Co. sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily, 10:30–7.
• Tees, sweatshirts, shoes, and accessories are 50 to 80 percent off at the Alife sale. 359 Lafayette St., at Bond St.; daily (11–7).
• Club Monaco is offering $10 off any scarf in the store. Various hours and locations.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
The Fashion Spot
10 Genius Mascara Hacks That Will Change Your Life
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Confessions of a Coffee Non-Drinker
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesOutfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.