• Real Pilates hosts a Pilates for Pink class. Admission is $40 and includes the class, a T-shirt, and refreshments. Fifty percent of the day's proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Fund, and additional donations are accepted. Call for reservations. Real Pilates, 117 Duane St., nr. Church St. (212-625-0777); 3:30 and 4:30.
• Shop Miriam Haskell costume jewelry at the in-store boutique at Henri Bendel. Select pieces are featured in Bendel's Fifth Avenue windows alongside original photographs by Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon, Horst P. Horst, and more. Through 11/2. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Shuttered Nolita boutique Only Hearts opens a two-month pop-up shop, OH: Pop. The store offers unworn one-of-a-kind vintage items from the seventies, eighties, and nineties. Through 1/1. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St.; M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Check out the latest wedding trends for 2010 at the Wedding Salon. The event includes cake tastings with Sylvia Weinstock, a Bridal Reflections fashion show, and a sneak preview of David Tutera by Faviana's new wedding gown collection. There will also be complimentary beauty services, cocktails, and gift bags. The $50 entrance fee allows for one guest. Tickets can be purchased at weddingsalon.com. The Roosevelt Hotel, 45 E. 45th St., nr. Madison Ave.; 4–9.
• Select Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers womenswear is up to 80 percent off, including dresses, trousers, cashmere sweaters, jackets, and outerwear. Outerwear is $499 (originally $2,500 to $5,500), jackets are $399 (originally $2,400 to $2,800), and sweaters are $99 (originally $400 to $600). Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Th (8–7), F (10–7), S (9–2).
• London footwear brand Terra Plana is offering 50 to 70 percent off men's and women's shoes at its pop-up outlet store. 111 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-3641); M-S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Bliss Spa is offering fall discounts. Receive a free brow wax (originally $30) when you book the Youth As We Know It Facial (60 minutes; $185). Get 20 percent off Bliss hair-removal products at Bliss spas and online. (Enter the code "hairy" at checkout.) Various locations.
• Enjoy October spa specials at Aura Wellness Spa. The 90-minute Fresh Fall Facial with microdermabrasion is $180 (originally $240), and the 120-minute Body Hydrotherapy and Peptide Facial is $200 (originally $270). Take advantage of extra savings of up to 50 percent on select treatments on Wednesdays. 49 W. 33rd St., nr. Broadway (212-695-9559); daily, 10–2 a.m.
• Oak launches the Skeletons in Our Closet sale this weekend at the Bond Street location. Check out the store's basement for 60 percent off select past-season merchandise from Opening Ceremony, Acne, Grey Ant, Scout, Rachel Comey, and more. 28 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-677-1293); F–S (11–8), Su (11–7).
• A.P.C. is hosting an overstock sale, offering womenswear, menswear, and accessories for up to 80 percent off. The men's cotton cowboy-cut button-down shirt is $90 (originally $153), the women's ivory cotton and silk dress is $165 (originally $275), and the chestnut-brown baby llama wool oversize scarf is $120 (originally $199). Stock will be replenished daily. 33 Grand St., nr. Wythe Ave. (212-966-9885); F–Su (11–7).
• Coats, handbags, dresses, and more are up to 85 percent off at the Max&Co. sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily, 10:30–7.
• Tees, sweatshirts, shoes, and accessories are 50 to 80 percent off at the Alife sale. 359 Lafayette St., at Bond St.; daily (11–7).
• Club Monaco is offering $10 off any scarf in the store. Various hours and locations.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.