• Real Pilates hosts a Pilates for Pink class. Admission is $40 and includes the class, a T-shirt, and refreshments. Fifty percent of the day's proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Fund, and additional donations are accepted. Call for reservations. Real Pilates, 117 Duane St., nr. Church St. (212-625-0777); 3:30 and 4:30.
• Shop Miriam Haskell costume jewelry at the in-store boutique at Henri Bendel. Select pieces are featured in Bendel's Fifth Avenue windows alongside original photographs by Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon, Horst P. Horst, and more. Through 11/2. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Shuttered Nolita boutique Only Hearts opens a two-month pop-up shop, OH: Pop. The store offers unworn one-of-a-kind vintage items from the seventies, eighties, and nineties. Through 1/1. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St.; M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Check out the latest wedding trends for 2010 at the Wedding Salon. The event includes cake tastings with Sylvia Weinstock, a Bridal Reflections fashion show, and a sneak preview of David Tutera by Faviana's new wedding gown collection. There will also be complimentary beauty services, cocktails, and gift bags. The $50 entrance fee allows for one guest. Tickets can be purchased at weddingsalon.com. The Roosevelt Hotel, 45 E. 45th St., nr. Madison Ave.; 4–9.
• Select Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers womenswear is up to 80 percent off, including dresses, trousers, cashmere sweaters, jackets, and outerwear. Outerwear is $499 (originally $2,500 to $5,500), jackets are $399 (originally $2,400 to $2,800), and sweaters are $99 (originally $400 to $600). Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Th (8–7), F (10–7), S (9–2).
• London footwear brand Terra Plana is offering 50 to 70 percent off men's and women's shoes at its pop-up outlet store. 111 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-3641); M-S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Bliss Spa is offering fall discounts. Receive a free brow wax (originally $30) when you book the Youth As We Know It Facial (60 minutes; $185). Get 20 percent off Bliss hair-removal products at Bliss spas and online. (Enter the code "hairy" at checkout.) Various locations.
• Enjoy October spa specials at Aura Wellness Spa. The 90-minute Fresh Fall Facial with microdermabrasion is $180 (originally $240), and the 120-minute Body Hydrotherapy and Peptide Facial is $200 (originally $270). Take advantage of extra savings of up to 50 percent on select treatments on Wednesdays. 49 W. 33rd St., nr. Broadway (212-695-9559); daily, 10–2 a.m.
• Oak launches the Skeletons in Our Closet sale this weekend at the Bond Street location. Check out the store's basement for 60 percent off select past-season merchandise from Opening Ceremony, Acne, Grey Ant, Scout, Rachel Comey, and more. 28 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-677-1293); F–S (11–8), Su (11–7).
• A.P.C. is hosting an overstock sale, offering womenswear, menswear, and accessories for up to 80 percent off. The men's cotton cowboy-cut button-down shirt is $90 (originally $153), the women's ivory cotton and silk dress is $165 (originally $275), and the chestnut-brown baby llama wool oversize scarf is $120 (originally $199). Stock will be replenished daily. 33 Grand St., nr. Wythe Ave. (212-966-9885); F–Su (11–7).
• Coats, handbags, dresses, and more are up to 85 percent off at the Max&Co. sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily, 10:30–7.
• Tees, sweatshirts, shoes, and accessories are 50 to 80 percent off at the Alife sale. 359 Lafayette St., at Bond St.; daily (11–7).
• Club Monaco is offering $10 off any scarf in the store. Various hours and locations.