• Eveningwear, furs, and ready-to-wear items from the Roberto Cavalli Class line are up to 75 percent off. 135 W. 52nd St., Ste. 5A (212-920-1211); Su–Tu (10–6).
• Furs and fall 2009 ready-to-wear items are up to 70 percent off at the Giuliana Teso sample sale. Cashmere coats with mink trim are $900 (originally $2,400), floral-print dresses with matching jackets are $1,200 (originally $2,800), and mink capes are $1,600 (originally $3,800). 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 5A (212-920-1211); Su–Tu (10–8).
• Winter coats from Sonia Rykiel, Tsumori Chisato, Hanii Y, Ports 1961, and more are 30 percent off at Kisan. Through 10/31. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Select hoodies, jackets, tees, hats, and more are up to 25 percent off at the Kidrobot store. The sale continues online at kidrobot.com from 10/26 to 10/30, where hoodies and sweaters are $30 and tees and hats are $15. Through 10/28. 118 Prince St., nr. Greene St. (212-966-6688); S–W (11–8).
• Menswear, furnishings, and sportswear by Hickey Freeman and Bobby Jones are up to 75 percent off. Suits are $600 and dress shirts are $75 and under. Through 10/29. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); M–F (9–5).
• Tees, sweatshirts, shoes, and accessories are 50 to 80 percent off at the Alife sale. Through 11/1. 359 Lafayette St., at Bond St.; daily (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Kate Middleton Opens Up About Her Struggles With Motherhood
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.