• 7 For All Mankind is hosting its first-ever sample sale, including men's and women's jeans, tops, jackets, handbags, dresses, and more. Shoppers are encouraged to register in advance at 7forallmankind.thewarehousesale.com, but you may also register at the door. Through 10/4. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; 10–8.
• Fall and winter menswear is up to 70 percent off at the Patrik Ervell sample sale. Shirts are $75 to $100 (originally $250 to $300), outerwear is $175 to $500 (originally $700 to $1,500), and sweaters are $100 to $150 (originally $350 to $500). Through 10/4. 35 Howard St., nr. Crosby St., 4B, buzzer four (646-912-9083); F–Su (noon–6).
• Receive complimentary hair and scalp treatments using La Biosthetique products at Salon Ziba. By appointment only. Through 10/2. 200 W. 57th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); noon–6:30.
• Jewelry and python and leather handbags are up to 60 percent off at the Ted Rossi sample sale. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); W–F (10–7).
• Junko Yoshioka is offering up to 70 percent off bridal gowns from past seasons. Prices range from $700 to $3,500 (originally $3,000 to $10,000). 580 Broadway, at Prince St. (212-206-9302); daily (10–5).