• 7 For All Mankind is hosting its first-ever sample sale, including men's and women's jeans, tops, jackets, handbags, dresses, and more. Shoppers are encouraged to register in advance at 7forallmankind.thewarehousesale.com, but you may also register at the door. Through 10/4. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; 10–8.
• Fall and winter menswear is up to 70 percent off at the Patrik Ervell sample sale. Shirts are $75 to $100 (originally $250 to $300), outerwear is $175 to $500 (originally $700 to $1,500), and sweaters are $100 to $150 (originally $350 to $500). Through 10/4. 35 Howard St., nr. Crosby St., 4B, buzzer four (646-912-9083); F–Su (noon–6).
• Receive complimentary hair and scalp treatments using La Biosthetique products at Salon Ziba. By appointment only. Through 10/2. 200 W. 57th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); noon–6:30.
• Jewelry and python and leather handbags are up to 60 percent off at the Ted Rossi sample sale. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); W–F (10–7).
• Junko Yoshioka is offering up to 70 percent off bridal gowns from past seasons. Prices range from $700 to $3,500 (originally $3,000 to $10,000). 580 Broadway, at Prince St. (212-206-9302); daily (10–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.