• Fashion insiders discuss the industry at the "Behind the Beast" panel, hosted by networking community Ladies Lotto. Panelists include Self senior fashion-market editor Lindsay Taylor Huggins, Refinery29 editorial director Christene Barberich, and others, and will be moderated by MTV V.J. Ruby Veridiano-Ching. Cocktail reception to follow. RSVP for tickets ($15) to email@example.com. Tribeca Grand Hotel, Screening Room, 2 Sixth Ave., nr. Walker St. (212-519-6600); 8–10.
• Leather bags are up to 70 percent off at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. Through 10/29. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; W–Th (10–7).
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Yves Saint Laurent friends-and-family sale. Through 10/30. 260 Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. W–Th (8–8), F (8–2).
• Clothing and accessories for boys and girls are up to 75 percent off at the Bonpoint sample sale. Baby coats are $70 to $180 (originally $180 to $450), girls' cardigans and pullovers are $55 (originally $155), boys' pants are $60 (originally $150), and shoes are $35 to $80 (originally $150 to $260). Please note, no strollers allowed on premises. Through 10/29. 260 Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl. W (8–7), Th (8–3).
• Select hoodies, jackets, tees, hats, and more are up to 25 percent off at the Kidrobot store. The sale continues online at kidrobot.com from 10/26 to 10/30, where hoodies and sweaters are $30 and tees and hats are $15. 118 Prince St., nr. Greene St. (212-966-6688); S–W (11–8).