• Lunessa is hosting a fall sale and party, offering discounted jewelry from designers like Elise Perelman, Dana Kellin, and Catherine Weitzman. Becky Kelso will also stage a trunk show. Spend $50 or more at the party and receive a gift bag. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510). Party: October 30 (5–9). Sale: daily (11–7).
• Be one of the first 100 people in line at the new Upper East Side Sephora store and snag a gift card. The cards will be valued at various amounts, some up to $100. 144 E. 86th St., at Lexington Ave.; Opening: Friday, 10/30 at 9 a.m. Regular hours: M–S (9–9), Su (10–7).
• Gap is previewing Stella McCartney's new collection for BabyGap and GapKids for one day, before its official release on November 2. The full collection for boys and girls, from newborn to 12 years, will be available. 680 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-977-7023); 9 a.m.
• A.P.C. is hosting an overstock sale, offering womenswear, menswear, and accessories for up to 80 percent off. The men's cotton cowboy-cut button-down shirt is $90 (originally $153), the women's ivory cotton and silk dress is $165 (originally $275), and the chestnut-brown baby llama wool oversize scarf is $120 (originally $199). Stock will be replenished daily. Through 11/1. 33 Grand St., nr. Wythe Ave. (212-966-9885); F–Su (11–7).
• Oak launches the Skeletons in Our Closet sale this weekend at the Bond Street location. Check out the store's basement for deals on select past-season merchandise from Opening Ceremony, Acne, Grey Ant, Scout, Rachel Comey, and more. Through 11/1. 28 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-677-1293); F–S (11–8), Su (11–7).
• Coats and jackets by Michael Kors, Miss Sixty, and more start at $69 (originally $250 to $400) at the WearMySample.com pop-up sale. Through 10/30. Arthur & Co. Boutique, 828 Lexington Ave., at 63rd St. (212-355-3469); F (11–8).
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Yves Saint Laurent friends-and-family sale. 260 Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. W–Th (8–8), F (8–2).
• Receive a complimentary L'Anza hair treatment (regularly $25) and free giveaways at Salon Ziba. By appointment only. 200 W. 57th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); Th–F (noon–6:30).
• Fall/winter apparel for men, women, and kids is up to 80 percent off at the Gant sale. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-230-1949); Th (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5).
• Knit dresses and tops from Robb & Hugo are up to 85 percent off. Robb & Hugo Showroom, 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 907; daily, 10–6.
Most Viewed Stories
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
From Our Partners
9 Times Cecile Richards Threw Down For Reproductive Rights
Ralph Lauren Steps Down as CEO, But Maintains Creative Control
Molly's September 2015 Favorites
Who What Wear
Explore Inside Coco Chanel's Famous Parisian Apartment
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?