• Lunessa is hosting a fall sale and party, offering discounted jewelry from designers like Elise Perelman, Dana Kellin, and Catherine Weitzman. Becky Kelso will also stage a trunk show. Spend $50 or more at the party and receive a gift bag. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510). Party: October 30 (5–9). Sale: daily (11–7).
• Be one of the first 100 people in line at the new Upper East Side Sephora store and snag a gift card. The cards will be valued at various amounts, some up to $100. 144 E. 86th St., at Lexington Ave.; Opening: Friday, 10/30 at 9 a.m. Regular hours: M–S (9–9), Su (10–7).
• Gap is previewing Stella McCartney's new collection for BabyGap and GapKids for one day, before its official release on November 2. The full collection for boys and girls, from newborn to 12 years, will be available. 680 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-977-7023); 9 a.m.
• A.P.C. is hosting an overstock sale, offering womenswear, menswear, and accessories for up to 80 percent off. The men's cotton cowboy-cut button-down shirt is $90 (originally $153), the women's ivory cotton and silk dress is $165 (originally $275), and the chestnut-brown baby llama wool oversize scarf is $120 (originally $199). Stock will be replenished daily. Through 11/1. 33 Grand St., nr. Wythe Ave. (212-966-9885); F–Su (11–7).
• Oak launches the Skeletons in Our Closet sale this weekend at the Bond Street location. Check out the store's basement for deals on select past-season merchandise from Opening Ceremony, Acne, Grey Ant, Scout, Rachel Comey, and more. Through 11/1. 28 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-677-1293); F–S (11–8), Su (11–7).
• Coats and jackets by Michael Kors, Miss Sixty, and more start at $69 (originally $250 to $400) at the WearMySample.com pop-up sale. Through 10/30. Arthur & Co. Boutique, 828 Lexington Ave., at 63rd St. (212-355-3469); F (11–8).
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Yves Saint Laurent friends-and-family sale. 260 Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. W–Th (8–8), F (8–2).
• Receive a complimentary L'Anza hair treatment (regularly $25) and free giveaways at Salon Ziba. By appointment only. 200 W. 57th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); Th–F (noon–6:30).
• Fall/winter apparel for men, women, and kids is up to 80 percent off at the Gant sale. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-230-1949); Th (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5).
• Knit dresses and tops from Robb & Hugo are up to 85 percent off. Robb & Hugo Showroom, 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 907; daily, 10–6.
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.