• Get a complimentary consultation from Dior's global medical adviser, Dr. Neil Sadick, at Sephora. Afterwards, receive a skin-care and color session from national makeup artist Everett Suttle and Dior's makeup team. Sephora Times Square, 200 W. 42nd St., at Broadway (212-737-4672); 5–8.
• John Varvatos hosts his first-ever warehouse sale, offering up to 90 percent off pieces from the 2008/2009 design collection and John Varvatos USA collection. The sale includes a full range of sportswear, tailored clothing, suits, trousers, sweaters, dress shirts, coats, jackets, and more. Admittance is RSVP only; RSVP and register in advance at www.johnvarvatos.thewarehousesale.com/. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; F–S (10–8).
• Select sunglasses and glasses are $79 to $99 at the annual Oliver Peoples sale. Take an additional 30 percent off prescription lenses. Various hours and locations.
• Find deals at the Betsey Johnson sample sale. Sportswear is $35, day dresses are $50, and evening dresses are $75. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (212-789-7546); W–F (10–8).
• Dresses and tops from Robb & Hugo are up to 65 percent off. Robb & Hugo Showroom, 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 907; daily, 10–6.
• Shop deals on Bindya scarves at the fall sample sale. Cashmere abstract-print scarves are $50 (originally $163), hand-painted cashmere/silk-blend scarves are $50 (originally $175), and floral embroidered scarves are $40 (originally $138). Prices start at $10. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl.; W (10–7), Th–F (10–6).
• Savvy & Co. is hosting a shoe sample sale, featuring size 7 and 8 footwear from Miss Sixty, Ash, Luxury Rebel, and United Nude at up to 80 percent off. Flats are $35, pumps and wedges are $50, and boots and booties are $75. 307 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; W (8–8), Th (10–8), F (10–7).