• Get a complimentary consultation from Dior's global medical adviser, Dr. Neil Sadick, at Sephora. Afterwards, receive a skin-care and color session from national makeup artist Everett Suttle and Dior's makeup team. Sephora Times Square, 200 W. 42nd St., at Broadway (212-737-4672); 5–8.
• John Varvatos hosts his first-ever warehouse sale, offering up to 90 percent off pieces from the 2008/2009 design collection and John Varvatos USA collection. The sale includes a full range of sportswear, tailored clothing, suits, trousers, sweaters, dress shirts, coats, jackets, and more. Admittance is RSVP only; RSVP and register in advance at www.johnvarvatos.thewarehousesale.com/. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; F–S (10–8).
• Select sunglasses and glasses are $79 to $99 at the annual Oliver Peoples sale. Take an additional 30 percent off prescription lenses. Various hours and locations.
• Find deals at the Betsey Johnson sample sale. Sportswear is $35, day dresses are $50, and evening dresses are $75. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (212-789-7546); W–F (10–8).
• Dresses and tops from Robb & Hugo are up to 65 percent off. Robb & Hugo Showroom, 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 907; daily, 10–6.
• Shop deals on Bindya scarves at the fall sample sale. Cashmere abstract-print scarves are $50 (originally $163), hand-painted cashmere/silk-blend scarves are $50 (originally $175), and floral embroidered scarves are $40 (originally $138). Prices start at $10. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl.; W (10–7), Th–F (10–6).
• Savvy & Co. is hosting a shoe sample sale, featuring size 7 and 8 footwear from Miss Sixty, Ash, Luxury Rebel, and United Nude at up to 80 percent off. Flats are $35, pumps and wedges are $50, and boots and booties are $75. 307 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; W (8–8), Th (10–8), F (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
Former Bachelor Chris Soules Reportedly Arrested After Fatal Crash
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Ask a Boss: How Do I Ask to Work From Home?
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.