• Meet Vogue's Grace Coddington at Clic Gallery, where she'll be signing copies of her book Catwalk Cats. A portion of the book's proceeds will be donated to the Animal Rescue Fund. Call 212-966-2766 to preorder a copy. Clic Gallery, 255 Centre St., nr. Broome St.; 7 p.m.
• Makeup artist Kate Lee gives on-site consultations at Bloomingdale's new Chanel cosmetics counter while Alexa Chung D.J.'s. Champagne will be served. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; Consultations 5–8; Alexa Chung 7:30–8:30. Note: The event is Wednesday, Oct. 28.
• Watch artist Shepard Fairey create a live art installation in Times Square to celebrate his new collaboration with Levi's. Receive a free limited-edition poster designed by Fairey, while supplies last. Levi's Time Square, 1501 Broadway, nr. 44th St.; 7 p.m.–midnight.
• Get a complimentary skin consultation and mini-facial at Bloomingdale's with NIA24 and Space NK. Dermatologist Dr. Ariel Ostad will offer tips for minimizing skin damage. Twenty percent of the night's NIA24 product sales will benefit the American Cancer Society. Call to reserve an appointment. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2772); 5–8.
• Meet Bobbi Brown at her brand's new beauty counter at Bloomingdale's. Brown will offer tips and makeup techniques from noon to 1:30 p.m., and her beauty team will give complimentary makeup lessons until 6. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2055); noon–6. Call to reserve a space.
• Select Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers womenswear is up to 80 percent off, including dresses, trousers, cashmere sweaters, jackets, and outerwear. Outerwear is $499 (originally $2,500 to $5,500), jackets are $399 (originally $2,400 to $2,800), and sweaters are $99 (originally $400 to $600). Through 10/31. Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Th (8–7), F (10–7), S (9–2).
• Receive a complimentary L'Anza hair treatment (regularly $25) and free giveaways at Salon Ziba. By appointment only. Through 10/30. 200 W. 57th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); Th–F (noon–6:30).
• Leather bags are up to 70 percent off at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; W–Th (10–7).
• Clothing and accessories for boys and girls are up to 75 percent off at the Bonpoint sample sale. Baby coats are $70 to $180 (originally $180 to $450), girls' cardigans and pullovers are $55 (originally $155), boys' pants are $60 (originally $150), and shoes are $35 to $80 (originally $150 to $260). Please note, no strollers allowed on premises. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; W (8–7), Th (8–3).
• Receive up to 75 percent off samples from the Acne, Filippa K, and Nudie Jeans fall collections for men and women. 267 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St.; W–Th (11–8).