• Meet Vogue's Grace Coddington at Clic Gallery, where she'll be signing copies of her book Catwalk Cats. A portion of the book's proceeds will be donated to the Animal Rescue Fund. Call 212-966-2766 to preorder a copy. Clic Gallery, 255 Centre St., nr. Broome St.; 7 p.m.
• Makeup artist Kate Lee gives on-site consultations at Bloomingdale's new Chanel cosmetics counter while Alexa Chung D.J.'s. Champagne will be served. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; Consultations 5–8; Alexa Chung 7:30–8:30. Note: The event is Wednesday, Oct. 28.
• Watch artist Shepard Fairey create a live art installation in Times Square to celebrate his new collaboration with Levi's. Receive a free limited-edition poster designed by Fairey, while supplies last. Levi's Time Square, 1501 Broadway, nr. 44th St.; 7 p.m.–midnight.
• Get a complimentary skin consultation and mini-facial at Bloomingdale's with NIA24 and Space NK. Dermatologist Dr. Ariel Ostad will offer tips for minimizing skin damage. Twenty percent of the night's NIA24 product sales will benefit the American Cancer Society. Call to reserve an appointment. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2772); 5–8.
• Meet Bobbi Brown at her brand's new beauty counter at Bloomingdale's. Brown will offer tips and makeup techniques from noon to 1:30 p.m., and her beauty team will give complimentary makeup lessons until 6. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2055); noon–6. Call to reserve a space.
• Select Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers womenswear is up to 80 percent off, including dresses, trousers, cashmere sweaters, jackets, and outerwear. Outerwear is $499 (originally $2,500 to $5,500), jackets are $399 (originally $2,400 to $2,800), and sweaters are $99 (originally $400 to $600). Through 10/31. Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Th (8–7), F (10–7), S (9–2).
• Receive a complimentary L'Anza hair treatment (regularly $25) and free giveaways at Salon Ziba. By appointment only. Through 10/30. 200 W. 57th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); Th–F (noon–6:30).
• Leather bags are up to 70 percent off at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; W–Th (10–7).
• Clothing and accessories for boys and girls are up to 75 percent off at the Bonpoint sample sale. Baby coats are $70 to $180 (originally $180 to $450), girls' cardigans and pullovers are $55 (originally $155), boys' pants are $60 (originally $150), and shoes are $35 to $80 (originally $150 to $260). Please note, no strollers allowed on premises. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; W (8–7), Th (8–3).
• Receive up to 75 percent off samples from the Acne, Filippa K, and Nudie Jeans fall collections for men and women. 267 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St.; W–Th (11–8).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.