• Check out the StrikeOff alternative textile show, promoting new and unique fabric designs. The exhibit features more than 50 designers, including natural dyers, hand-weavers, silk painters, digital print designers, and more. RSVP at RSVP@project1281.com. Through 10/16. 19 Kenmare St., at Elizabeth St.; T–F (9–8).
• Stop by the Estée Lauder counter at Bloomingdale's to meet model Hilary Rhoda. Guest will receive makeovers and can opt to have their photo taken for their Facebook pages. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–12:30.
• Archetype Showroom is hosting a fall/winter 2009 closet sample sale, offering one-of-a-kind pieces from YMC, Lewis, April 77, and more. Through 10/17. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St.; F (10-7), S (noon-5).
• All womenswear, menswear, shoes, and accessories are 30 percent off at Atrium. J Brand black-and-white twill jeans are $139 (originally $199), the Moncler button-up quilted parka is $840 (originally $1,200), and the men's Ralph Lauren V-neck cardigan sweater is $159 (originally $225). Through 10/18. 644 Broadway, at Bleecker St. (212-473-9200); F–S (10–9), Su (11–8).
• Buy one suit by Joseph Abboud for $300; buy three suits for $750. Jackets are $175 to $300, and shirts, pants, and ties are also marked down. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); T–Th (9–7), F (9–5).