• More than 75 vintage-clothing and antique-textile dealers will be selling their finds at the Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show. The selection includes dresses, sweaters, outerwear, and accessories. Admission is $20. The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F (1–8); S (10–6). Call to RSVP: 518-434-4312.
• Designer Eileen Shields hosts a Shooze & Booze party. Fall 2009 shoes will be available at discount prices, and cocktails will be served. RSVP to Nicola@parishpr.com. The Empire Hotel Rooftop, 44 W. 63rd St., nr. Broadway (212-265-7400); 5–9.
• Pro skateboarder and designer Anthony Pappalardo will be showcasing his collection of handmade furniture at his first solo exhibition, Virgin White. Pappalardo will be demonstrating the labor-intensive process he uses to create stools from small blocks of common and exotic woods. The Future Perfect, 115 N. Sixth St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-599-6278); 7–10.
• The Fifth on Main pop-up store is having a final sample sale, offering up to 70 percent off womenswear and accessories. Designers include Cynthia Rowley, Badgley Mischka, Nicholas K, and more. Register for an account on the Fifth on Main e-commerce site and receive an additional 15 percent off. Through 10/11. 421 W. Broadway, nr. Prince St.; F–Su (10–8).
• Find additional discounts on merchandise already marked down 25 to 65 percent during the annual Columbus Day Weekend sale at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Shop deals at new stores like BCBG Max Azria, Hudson Jeans, Lululemon Athletica, and more. Through 10/12. 498 Red Apple Ct., nr. Route 32, Central Valley (845-928-4000); F–M (9–9).
• Men's and women's apparel is up to 75 percent off at the Hugo Boss sample sale. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighth fl.; T–Th (9:30–5), F (10–3).