• More than 75 vintage-clothing and antique-textile dealers will be selling their finds at the Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show. The selection includes dresses, sweaters, outerwear, and accessories. Admission is $20. The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F (1–8); S (10–6). Call to RSVP: 518-434-4312.
• Designer Eileen Shields hosts a Shooze & Booze party. Fall 2009 shoes will be available at discount prices, and cocktails will be served. RSVP to Nicola@parishpr.com. The Empire Hotel Rooftop, 44 W. 63rd St., nr. Broadway (212-265-7400); 5–9.
• Pro skateboarder and designer Anthony Pappalardo will be showcasing his collection of handmade furniture at his first solo exhibition, Virgin White. Pappalardo will be demonstrating the labor-intensive process he uses to create stools from small blocks of common and exotic woods. The Future Perfect, 115 N. Sixth St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-599-6278); 7–10.
• The Fifth on Main pop-up store is having a final sample sale, offering up to 70 percent off womenswear and accessories. Designers include Cynthia Rowley, Badgley Mischka, Nicholas K, and more. Register for an account on the Fifth on Main e-commerce site and receive an additional 15 percent off. Through 10/11. 421 W. Broadway, nr. Prince St.; F–Su (10–8).
• Find additional discounts on merchandise already marked down 25 to 65 percent during the annual Columbus Day Weekend sale at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Shop deals at new stores like BCBG Max Azria, Hudson Jeans, Lululemon Athletica, and more. Through 10/12. 498 Red Apple Ct., nr. Route 32, Central Valley (845-928-4000); F–M (9–9).
• Men's and women's apparel is up to 75 percent off at the Hugo Boss sample sale. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighth fl.; T–Th (9:30–5), F (10–3).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.