On last night's episode of America's Next Top Model, Tyra Banks brought the girls to a sugarcane field in Hawaii. She decided to dress them up as bi-racial, which means blackface for some. "It's going to suck to scrub it off later," says one contestant. "I've always wondered what I'd look like as a different race," enthuses another. "I can't believe my face got so burned," worries a third, once-very-pale girl. "I literally feel like my flesh could fall off right now." Her makeup covered the redness, but ouch. And that was just one of the many very painful moments in the episode.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like