On Saturday, over a thousand hopeful models trekked out to Yankee Stadium for an open casting to be the next Victoria Secret Angel. We, of course, sent our tireless videographer Jonah Green to capture all the action. The girls had to go through three rounds of judging, including a bikini-clad catwalk turn, before they were selected (or rejected) for Angel Boot Camp. The basic criteria for the casting: The would-be models had to be five foot eight and 18 to 30 years old. Guess they should have added not being eight months pregnant to the list. Watch the video to see all the casting in its full glory.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split