Phoebe Philo's outstanding debut collection for Celine hits stores on November 16. Chic and beautifully constructed, these pieces are also totally wearable. Here are five reasons we love her clothes:
1. This resort collection thankfully isn't for the beach. It's buy now, wear now. What a concept!
2. Get in on the khaki military trend early.
3. These aren't flash-in-the-pan items. The pieces are meant to last in your wardrobe.
4. Good old separates finally return as mix-and-match — which is how we really dress.
5. Even the dresses are "normal," and not silly evening gowns.
$350 to $5,000 at Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); MF (108), S (107), Su (116).