Vogue is mixing things up this month by featuring four of its favorite actresses — Nicole Kidman, Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz, and Kate Hudson — on the cover of next month's issue together. SassyBella is perturbed by the artificial-looking red enormousness of Nicole's mouth. We find it curious that Vogue chose a cover shot where it almost looks like Nicole has Marion in a sleeper hold and Penélope and Kate look like they want to throw sand in each other's faces. But maybe that's a good thing, because it almost makes us want to read the words inside the magazine to find out if they drop subtle hints that they do in fact have Real Housewife jealous energy between them. What do you think of the group effort?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken