For the first time in their three seasons collaborating, shoe designer Nicholas Kirkwood's almost-pants boots from Rodarte's fall 2009 collection are available for sale. However, you can only buy them in the Dover Street Market in the U.K for £2,250, or $3,687.75. If you don't see the value in that, well, Balmain's fall leather motorcycle jacket is $12,050. So the boots are practically free! Update: A Rodarte rep informs us the boots will also be available in this country at Opening Ceremony and Barneys. They should hit stores "super soon." [Dazed Digital]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her