• Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen tested out spring's biggest beauty trends at a Museum of Modern Art benefit last night, as Mary-Kate wore two-tone berry lips (like Rodarte) and Ashley wore subtle pastel streaks in her hair (like Proenza Schouler). Do you like their choices? [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• Leighton Meester played up the eighties for her makeup look last night at the American Eagle store launch party in New York, caking on purple eye shadow and painting her lips bright red. [FabSugar]
• The United States Polo Association filed a court complaint against Polo Ralph Lauren, asking for permission to use the double-horsemen logo to market a line of fragrances. Right now, the Polo Association cannot use the logo because that would be infringing on the trademark of Polo Ralph Lauren. [WWD]
• A survey of British surgeons claims that 20 percent of plastic-surgery patients are referred to psychologists because of unrealistic expectations, and may be turned down by plastic surgeons. This includes both men and women. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Sandra Bullock said her family hated her hair blonde when she was filming her new movie The Blind Side. [StyleWatch/People]
• China Glaze's new Ohh Ahz collection is out this month, and it is inspired by Alice in Wonderland, with names like Ruby Pumps (red), the Ten Man (silver), Cowardly Lyin' (gold), C-C-Courage (purple), and more. [Temptalia]
• O.P.I.'s Hong Kong won't be released to the United States until February, but a preview shows 12 new shades ranging from a caramel Chop-sticking to My Story to a cobalt blue Suzi Says Feng Shui. [Beauty Anonymous]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
A Comprehensive Taxonomy of Men With Long Hair
From Our Partners
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.