• Cindy Crawford, 43, on plastic surgery: "I haven't done Botox for ten years ... Because people have such expectations of what they are going to find when they see me, that brings added pressure to fight the aging process. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think I'm holding together pretty good." [Daily Mail UK]
• Plastic surgery is on the rise in Venezuela for an unlikely reason — the recession! People are reportedly spending more money on themselves to remain happy and positive during the financial crisis. [StyleList]
• Lady Gaga's manicurist Kimmie Kyees painted the China Glaze shade Liquid Leather on the singer's fingers for the opening scene of the Bad Romance video, and covered nails with gold screens found at Jo-Ann Fabrics. She also used Alpine Snow Matte by O.P.I. [BellaSugar]
• Patrick Dempsey stars alongside his wife for the campaign of his second fragrance for Avon, Patrick Dempsey 2. His wife is how he got the scent deal in the first place — she is Avon's creative color director. [StyleWatch/People]
• Lily Allen is a big fan of wigs. Over the weekend, she wore a platinum-blonde hairpiece with asymmetrical bangs and black streaks. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• For the next two weeks, Estée Lauder makeup artists are offering free "put your best face in cyberspace" makeovers at stores across America, which means they are doing makeovers — and taking pictures on-site — specifically so you can pretty up your Facebook or Match.com photos. The events kicked off in New York last week. Would you go? [Independent UK]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
Color Correcting Is the Makeup Step You're Missing Before Contouring
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Q: What Haircut Will Suit My Round Face?
6 Things I Wish I Had Never Told My Children
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCharging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
French Abercrombie really is different.Why Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.