Victoria's Secret just named five new Angels. They are Emanuela de Paula, Lindsay Ellingson, Candice Swanepoel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Chanel Iman. Current Angels include Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller, and Doutzen Kroes. Adriana and Heidi are having babies, so the company needed some backup perfect people who had the requisite experience wearing underwear and the ability to walk a straight line with floor-to-ceiling feathered contraptions chained to their backs. Also, Heidi is only hosting the show instead of walking the runway this year, because one month is not enough time for her to get perfect again, post-delivery. The Victoria's Secret fashion show tapes in New York on November 19. A "real person" chosen from a countrywide model search should join the new and old Angels in their conquest of the world's most glittery runway.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!