In the finale of the "Bad Romance" video, Lady Gaga sets fire to herself and a guy she's supposed to sleep with while wearing what looks like a polar-bear-carcass coat. The coat is by Benjamin Cho and was created for his spring 2004 runway show with the Humane Society. So it's not actually a carcass, but entirely faux fur, and animal-cruelty free. The house reworked it specifically for Gaga for the video. Not that the faux factor makes her any less of a monster, but now you know. Maybe animal heads are on their way to becoming the new plaid. Lumberjack hipsters need a new shtick.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat