Last night, Lady Gaga attended the Accessories Council's annual ACE awards, where Marc Jacobs presented her with the Stylemaker trophy. You can see she earned it last night in her fall clothes: semi-thick tights and a long-sleeved velvet shirt. Naturally, she had a net of lace over her face to either make a scene or ensure she wasn't able to eat or drink anything there (maybe she's a spiller). Ironically, M.A.C. has just named Gaga a face for their AIDS Fund campaign, along with Cyndi Lauper. M.A.C. will make a Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick and a Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick for $14 each, with all proceeds going to the M.A.C. AIDS Fund. So maybe now that she's the face of a makeup company, she'll have to wear less crazy crap on her head so she can properly shill. The lipstick goes on sale March 18.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament