The Victoria's Secret fashion show walks November 19, and the model lineup is coming together. While the model-search finalists try to best each other at walking a straight line and wearing underwear in their Internet reality show for a spot on that runway, actual working models are filling the remaining slots. Modelinia reports that Liu Wen is the first Asian model to take part in the Victoria's Secret show, which is a pretty amazing statistic. Karolina Kurkova won't walk this year since she just had a baby. Adriana Lima will also sit out since she's still pregnant. And as previously reported, Heidi Klum will host the show instead of walk the runway since she just had a baby and hasn't had enough time to get her lady lumps back in the right places. Chanel Iman, a new Angel, will walk for the first time. She was a good choice for the company — she doesn't want babies! First she has to learn to take care of her dog.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!
- Paltrow, Anderson Diet Show Gets ‘Major Network’