Yes, our lovely First Lady wore clothes out of doors over the Thanksgiving holiday. To recap: On Wednesday, she wore her favorite Rick Owens jacket, last photographed on the Obama Grand Canyon summer vacation around the time of Shortsgate, to a food bank in D.C.; on Friday, she received the White House Christmas tree in high-waisted pants and a new giant red waist belt; and on Saturday she watched George Washington University play basketball with Oregon State University in a simple mock turtleneck. See the full looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate