Estée Lauder Group president John Demsey says that even when New York Fashion Week decamps for Lincoln Center next September, the M.A.C.-sponsored satellite location will remain at Milk Studios. “We’re committed to Milk for the next two years,” Demsey told us on Friday at Bette Midler’s Hulaween Ball. He says that M.A.C. will also be at Lincoln Center — but backstage, not as a sponsor. Demsey was mum on new developments at Milk for the upcoming February Fashion Week. “Halloween is New Year’s Eve for us, so we’re going to make it through Halloween, then we’ll get back to it,” he said after buying some trees for Midler’s New York Restoration Project.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament