Estée Lauder Group president John Demsey says that even when New York Fashion Week decamps for Lincoln Center next September, the M.A.C.-sponsored satellite location will remain at Milk Studios. “We’re committed to Milk for the next two years,” Demsey told us on Friday at Bette Midler’s Hulaween Ball. He says that M.A.C. will also be at Lincoln Center — but backstage, not as a sponsor. Demsey was mum on new developments at Milk for the upcoming February Fashion Week. “Halloween is New Year’s Eve for us, so we’re going to make it through Halloween, then we’ll get back to it,” he said after buying some trees for Midler’s New York Restoration Project.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000