Estée Lauder Group president John Demsey says that even when New York Fashion Week decamps for Lincoln Center next September, the M.A.C.-sponsored satellite location will remain at Milk Studios. “We’re committed to Milk for the next two years,” Demsey told us on Friday at Bette Midler’s Hulaween Ball. He says that M.A.C. will also be at Lincoln Center — but backstage, not as a sponsor. Demsey was mum on new developments at Milk for the upcoming February Fashion Week. “Halloween is New Year’s Eve for us, so we’re going to make it through Halloween, then we’ll get back to it,” he said after buying some trees for Midler’s New York Restoration Project.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like