It might not be snowing yet, but Saks Fifth Avenue's new holiday windows have enough fake snow to last you all season. The retailer's new holiday book, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Flake, inspired the displays, which feature glittery flakes that drizzle down each pane and fake snowdust gathered in piles at the bottom. There are also video monitors that show tweets tagged with #holidaywindows, which is a result of the retailer's new partnership with Microsoft. See these, and the new Lord & Taylor displays, in our Holiday Windows slideshow.
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies