It might not be snowing yet, but Saks Fifth Avenue's new holiday windows have enough fake snow to last you all season. The retailer's new holiday book, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Flake, inspired the displays, which feature glittery flakes that drizzle down each pane and fake snowdust gathered in piles at the bottom. There are also video monitors that show tweets tagged with #holidaywindows, which is a result of the retailer's new partnership with Microsoft. See these, and the new Lord & Taylor displays, in our Holiday Windows slideshow.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season