Last night, Taylor Jacobson joined Giuliana Rancic in E!'s Twilight installment of Fashion Police. She's moving on splendidly since her departure from Rachel Zoe. "We are divorced. I'm not in touch with anyone. It's done," she said. And she won't have a hard time not watching The Rachel Zoe Project in her new life. "I never watch it. Never, ever, ever! I've never seen a whole episode. I've seen clips, but that's all," she continued. "It wasn't entertaining to me because it was just my job and it was just being filmed, so I didn't see a reason to watch it." What — stress and vertigo aren't enough to compel her? Now that we don't understand. [E!]
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra